Some Samsung Galaxy S4 units are bursting into fire in Israel
Meanwhile, Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth, the most widely read paper in the country, says that thousands of Galaxy S4 models have been experiencing the swollen battery issue with at least 20 units catching on fire. Scailex, the company that imports Samsung products into Israel, told the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange that it started to hear about these problems in the third quarter of last year, and has been in touch with Samsung. Scailex says that there are no problems with devices produced after January 2014.
Scailex spoke with stock market officials after local media in Israel started publishing stories about the fires.
source: Reuters via WSJ
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1900 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2600 mAh(17h 3G talk time)
Posts: 81; Member since: Dec 08, 2013
posted on Jun 25, 2014, 4:08 AM 4
Posts: 111; Member since: Oct 10, 2013
posted on Jun 25, 2014, 4:33 AM 3
Posts: 3689; Member since: Feb 14, 2014
posted on Jun 25, 2014, 4:38 AM 4
Posts: 1226; Member since: Apr 12, 2012
posted on Jun 25, 2014, 5:43 AM 1
Posts: 699; Member since: May 06, 2013
posted on Jun 25, 2014, 5:53 AM 1
Posts: 2263; Member since: Apr 26, 2012
posted on Jun 25, 2014, 8:11 AM 1
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):