Samsung might unveil as many as 8 Android smartphones in Q1 2013
Allegedly Samsung is planning to refresh its mid-range lineup as soon as MWC at the end of February, and that might meen a massive rollout of as many as 8 new devices.
Here are the model numbers that have surfaced and the possible devices that might get announced in February. Don’t take this as a fact - it’s merely a rumor and we’d actually be really surprised if Samsung unveiled all eight at the same time. But some of them? Quite possible.
- GT-B9150 – Name TBD
- GT-I8262 – Galaxy Core
- GT-I9150 / GT-I9152 – Galaxy Fonblet 5.8
- GT-I9205 – Galaxy Fonblet 6.3
- GT-S5282 – Galaxy Star
- GT-S5310 / GT-S5312 – Galaxy Pocket 2
- GT-S6310 / GT-S6312 – Galaxy Young
- GT-S6810 / GT-S6810P – Galaxy Frame
The Samsung Galaxy S IV is of course missing as it’s got all the attention needed for a separate press event, expected somewhere in April to May.
source: Sam Mobile
Posts: 91; Member since: Jul 04, 2012
posted on Jan 29, 2013, 5:32 AM 18
Posts: 196; Member since: Aug 13, 2012
posted on Jan 29, 2013, 6:10 AM 11
Posts: 3; Member since: Jan 29, 2013
posted on Jan 29, 2013, 5:32 AM 8
Posts: 223; Member since: May 19, 2012
posted on Jan 29, 2013, 2:22 PM 1
Posts: 510; Member since: Mar 16, 2011
posted on Jan 29, 2013, 5:38 AM 12
Posts: 581; Member since: Jul 07, 2012
posted on Jan 29, 2013, 5:44 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):