Samsung Galaxy S8 in Burgundy Red will be launched on November 28
Today, South Korean media reports the Burgundy Red version of Samsung Galaxy S8 will be available for purchase in the country on November 28. Also, it appears that the handset maker hasn't yet decided whether or not the smartphone will be made available worldwide, but it's a possibility.
The Galaxy S8 in Burgundy Red will make its debut in South Korea just four days after Apple's iPhone X, but it's hard to believe it will have any influence on the latter's sales. In that regard, all three major carriers in the country announced that iPhone X was sold out in just a few minutes after pre-orders opened last week.
The Burgundy Red is likely to be the last color variation of the Galaxy S8 since Samsung plans to unveil its next flagship, the Galaxy S9, slightly earlier next year.
- Display 5.8" 1440 x 2960 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2350 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(30h talk time)
Posts: 1541; Member since: Mar 16, 2017
posted on Nov 22, 2017, 4:05 PM 9
posted on Nov 22, 2017, 4:07 PM 1
posted on Nov 22, 2017, 4:14 PM 0
posted on Nov 22, 2017, 4:13 PM 7
PhoneArena Comments Rules
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):