Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S Pen: all new features
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8
comes with an improved S Pen that has a finer tip, better sensitivity and a few neat new software tricks up its sleeve.
Rounding up all the new features of the magical S Pen, Samsung tells users how to take their Note 8 productivity to the next level.
Starting from the Air Command center that is displayed automatically when you pop out the S Pen and going through all the neat little features - including the expanded Screen Off memo - you can learn all about the S Pen in a nutshell in the below infographic by Samsung.
Here are the highlights:
- Air Command: an easy-to-access menu that pops up whenever you take out the S Pen, or when you press the button on the S Pen while you hover over the screen.
- Translate and Convert: hover over text to translate not just individual words, but whole sentences into 71 languages
- Smart Select: use the S Pen to select and share animated GIFs
- Live Message: create and share animated GIF messages with the S Pen
- Magnify: hover the S Pen to take a closer look at something
- Screen off memo: quickly jot down or edit notes pinned to the Always-On display
- Coloring: the Note 8 comes with PENUP, the social network for S Pen-created art, pre-loaded. It features coloring books that are fun