Poll results: Do you think an HTC One M9 Plus will be announced later this year?

On Sunday, HTC confirmed all the rumors surrounding the One M9, it's newest flagship smartphone, which will be launched around the world starting later this month. What the Taiwanese company didn't confirm was the existence of a larger One M9 version, which, according to some sources, should be called One M9 Plus.

Unlike the One M9, which has a 5-inch 1080p display, the One M9 Plus is supposed to sport a 5.2-inch Quad HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) screen. In addition, the larger handset should have a fingerprint scanner.

Since we don't think that the One M9 will remain the only HTC flagship smartphone of 2015, we recently ran a poll to ask you if you thought that the One M9 Plus would be announced sometime later this year. The poll results are now in, showing that a large proportion of voters (67.5%) believe and hope that the One M9 Plus - or at least a device with its specs - will be introduced this year. On the other hand, 32.5% of voters don't think that there's an M9 Plus in HTC's 2015 product roadmap.

As you may remember, back in January, @evleaks revealed a render (seen above) that allegedly showed the M9 next to the M9 Plus. Needless to say, the real One M9 looks different. But, who knows, maybe the One M9 Plus - assuming it exists - will look like in that image.

Do you think HTC will announce the One M9 Plus (or a Quad HD version of the M9) later this year?


Recommended Stories

Loading Comments...
FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless