Poll: are you buying a Blue Coral Galaxy S7 edge?
But is it maybe a bit too late for the S7 edge to be getting a new color? Sure, the holiday season is right around the corner, but it has been 9 months since the handset was released, and 2 months since the Note 7 problems and replacements started. So, what side on the fence are you on? Looking forward to buying a Coral Blue S7 edge, are you already outfitted with your phone of choice this year, or are you even entirely turned off from Samsung products for now?
Are you buying a Blue Coral Galaxy S7 edge?
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Quad-core, 2200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3600 mAh(36h 3G talk time)
Posts: 1831; Member since: Apr 22, 2014
posted on Nov 15, 2016, 9:01 AM 0
Posts: 40; Member since: Mar 15, 2016
posted on Nov 15, 2016, 9:09 AM 2
Posts: 17; Member since: Feb 22, 2016
posted on Nov 15, 2016, 5:59 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):