Nokia Lumia 928 appears officially: PureView, OIS and Carl Zeiss for Verizon
The phone has a squarish form and the usual button setup for a Nokia Lumia Windows Phone. Here is what the advert for the Lumia 928 reads:
“EVEN IN LOW LIGHT. Nokia exclusive PureView technology, Optical Image Stabilization and high-end Carl Zeiss lens. Capture and share amazing blur-free photos and videos, under any light conditions.”
This handset is good news for Verizon users, but it does not look like the 808 PureView sequel we are all waiting for.
source: Nokia via Engadget
- Display 4.5" 768 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8.7 MP / 1.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 2000 mAh(17h 3G talk time)
Posts: 1436; Member since: Jul 11, 2008
posted on May 07, 2013, 4:18 AM 20
Posts: 679; Member since: Apr 23, 2013
posted on May 07, 2013, 7:25 AM 1
posted on May 07, 2013, 4:30 AM 4
Posts: 3; Member since: May 07, 2013
posted on May 07, 2013, 4:44 AM 11
posted on May 07, 2013, 4:54 AM 3
Posts: 895; Member since: Jun 10, 2012
posted on May 07, 2013, 6:19 AM 15
Posts: 4744; Member since: Jan 28, 2011
posted on May 07, 2013, 6:34 AM 8
Posts: 161; Member since: May 17, 2011
posted on May 07, 2013, 4:59 AM 0
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):