just launched a fresh set of new Battle Royale Season 5 challenged for Week 3, as Epic Games rolls those out to PC, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and mobile players (soon to be released on Android
As usual, there are two categories of challenges, for Battle Pass owners, and all other peons. Here's what you need to do to prove your mettle in Week 3:
Fortnite Season 5 Week 3 free and Battle Pass challenges
Deal damage to opponents in a single match (500) – 5 Stars
- Use a launchpad (1) – 5 Stars
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory – 10 Stars
Battle Pass challenges
- Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations (5) – 5 Stars
New skeet shooters have been added throughout the map, and you need to launch and bring down at least five clay pigeons from different skeet machines.
- Eliminate 5 opponents at Haunted Hills – 10 Stars
- Search 7 Chests in Fatal Fields – 5 Stars
- 3 explosive weapons eliminations – 10 Stars
In addition, Epic Games announced that they have adjusted the SMG weaponry stats for a more balanced damage, listening to players' feedback:
- SMG and Compact SMG accuracy bonus reduced from 35% to 15%.
- SMG damage reduced from 19/20/21 to 17/18/19.
- Compact SMG damage reduced from 23/24 to 21/22.
- SMG fire rate reduced from 13 to 12.
- Compact SMG fire rate reduced from 11 to 10.
- SMG, Compact SMG, and Silenced SMG damage falloff.
- Range reduced from 2400/3500/5000 to 2000/3000/4000
- Percentage reduced from 100/80/65% to 100/70/40%.
- Rare SMG and Compact SMGs drop rates slightly reduced.