Microsoft Lumia 950 XL boots up with Windows 10 for ARM installed
In case you've forgotten, the Lumia 950 XL was launched in November 2015, and is powered by a Snapdragon 810 chipset containing four Cortex-A57 and four Cortex-A53 cores. The phone was released with Windows 10 Mobile out of the box.
While impressive, the Lumia 950 XL has a long way to go before it can match the HTC HD2, which originally was powered by Windows Mobile Professional 6.5. Released in 2009, the HTC HD2 has been loaded with various versions of Android including Nougat.
source: @imbushuo via MSPoweruser
- Display 5.7" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 20 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, Octa-core, 2000 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3340 mAh(19h 3G talk time)
Posts: 442; Member since: Apr 02, 2018
posted on May 03, 2018, 1:55 PM 0
Posts: 38; Member since: Sep 24, 2012
posted on May 03, 2018, 8:47 PM 0
Posts: 2817; Member since: Oct 03, 2012
posted on May 03, 2018, 5:05 PM 4
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):