Low supplies of Nokia Lumia 1520 also seen in stores
If you were thinking about checking out the supplies available at the AT&T or Microsoft Store near you, it most likely will not turn out to be a successful trip. Both are reporting low stocks of the device and the Lumia 1520 in yellow is harder to find than a real unicorn. According to those who have been searching for the device, your best bet for finding the phablet is at AT&T corporate owned stores (as opposed to an authorized reseller) or at an out of the way Microsoft Store.
Windows Phone has been slowly gaining market share on iOS and Android and the Nokia Lumia 1520 is expected to keep that momentum going. But if Nokia doesn't take care of this shortage, it might lose some business this holiday season to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or the HTC One max.
- Display 6.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 20 MP / 1.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, Quad-core, 2200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3400 mAh(25.1h 3G talk time)
Posts: 211; Member since: Dec 17, 2012
posted on Nov 22, 2013, 3:49 PM 5
Posts: 3487; Member since: Oct 26, 2012
posted on Nov 22, 2013, 4:21 PM 1
Posts: 31; Member since: Sep 13, 2012
posted on Nov 22, 2013, 8:18 PM 0
Posts: 13; Member since: Oct 26, 2013
posted on Nov 22, 2013, 11:15 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):