Korean Samsung SM-G900L shows up with 5.1-inch 1080p display and Android KitKat. Is this a Galaxy S5?
The new Samsung device is the SM-G900L and, according to LG U+, it’s a Galaxy-branded handset that features Android 4.4 KitKat and a 5.1-inch display with 1080 x 1920 pixels. If these details are correct and the SM-G900 models are all related to the upcoming S5, it means that Samsung won’t jump on the Quad HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) bandwagon just yet.
Sure enough, the LG U+ listing might not be accurate. Or the Galaxy S5 might have a different model number, while the SM-G900 (and all its variations) could be another new handset.
What do our readers think, would the Galaxy S5 disappoint with a 5.1-inch 1080p display? Or is this still enough for a killer smartphone (assuming that the rest of its features are top notch)?
source: LG U+ (there’s no direct link to the SM-G900L page) via Moveplayer (translated)
- Display 5.1" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2800 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 1656; Member since: Jun 06, 2010
posted on Jan 29, 2014, 8:18 AM 0
Posts: 297; Member since: Jan 28, 2014
posted on Jan 29, 2014, 10:30 AM 2
Posts: 22; Member since: Jan 05, 2012
posted on Jan 29, 2014, 2:41 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):