HTC 's Technical Translations video explains Zoes; feature remains in the All New HTC One
Of course, if you watch the Technical Translation video, you'll see Zoes described as "...super-organized, efficient, instant story-telling. It’s all your photos and movies automatically cut into highlights that you can share with your friends." And yes, the All New HTC One is shown once again in pixelated form, and any mention of the capabilities of the phone are covered up with a ragtime piano sound.
HTC plugs the March 25th unveiling at the end of the video. The hype is huge and is growing. Can any consumer product live up to such high expectations?
source: HTC via AndroidCentral
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2300 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2600 mAh(20h 3G talk time)
Posts: 123; Member since: Feb 10, 2014
posted on Mar 16, 2014, 10:11 PM 2
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):