HTC ThunderBolt to arrive on March 17, first Verizon handset to support voice and data at the same time
This is because the online retailer Wirefly is offering the HTC ThunderBolt for pre-order with a targeted shipping date of March 17.
Also, it confirms this will be both the first Verizon handset to support voice and data at the same time and the first LTE phone in the US.
Regrettably, it's said that Skype is not included, which automatically means no video calls with this program for the time being. Whether you will be able to install the voice-only version is a question open to debate - hopefully, we will find out for sure in two days time.
- Display 4.3" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S2, Single core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 8 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1400 mAh(6.30h talk time)
posted on Mar 15, 2011, 7:14 AM 0
posted on Mar 15, 2011, 11:48 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):