HTC ThunderBolt to arrive on March 17, say an HTC rep and a leaked e-mail
This is the latest rumoured launch date in a very long list of rumoured launch dates for the HTC ThunderBolt, which is touted to be Verizon's first LTE phone.
As quite a few release dates for this device have been speculated only to turn out to be incorrect, we will treat this info with a pinch of salt or, to put it another way, we'll believe the HTC ThunderBolt is coming when that's officially announced by HTC or Verizon.
source: Droid Life and Android Central via Engadget
- Display 4.3" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S2, Single core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 8 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1400 mAh(6.30h talk time)
posted on Mar 14, 2011, 6:41 PM 0
Posts: 81; Member since: May 24, 2010
posted on Mar 14, 2011, 7:12 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):