HTC One will also be available in red
The HTC One has arrived and if its promise of drastically improved low-light images with the HTC UltraPixel Camera materializes, we definitely see one huge advantage for HTC and an argument that definitely convinces us. Pair this with the exquisite aluminum unibody design, first class stereo speakers and a new HTC Sense with a ton of software tweaks and camera enhancements, HTC might have a winner on its hand.
Enough with the preliminary analysis, though. We are waiting to see the first real-world camera samples of the device before passing a judgment, but what we can say right now is that it definitely looks promising. What do you think?
- Display 4.7" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 64 GB
- Battery 2300 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
posted on Feb 19, 2013, 10:44 AM 7
Posts: 1225; Member since: May 03, 2012
posted on Feb 19, 2013, 11:03 AM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):