HTC M7 release date set for March 8, coming in black and white?
The HTC M7 is expected to become available on March 8th in both black and white. Take into account that this is only a rumor, but still one that makes a lot of sense for HTC as an early launch of the M7 will give it two or three months of leeway over the Samsung Galaxy S IV.
Earlier estimates mentioned HTC was trying to manufacture 4 to 5 million units of the M7 in Q1 2013.
As to the colors, we've only seen leaks of a black HTC M7, but the Taiwanese phone maker is expected to also bring a silvery white model.
Lastly, while a March 8th HTC M7 launch date sounds great, this might be the time when the device arrives to Europe, and it might take a while longer until it makes it to U.S. carriers because of longer testing periods.
- Display 4.7" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 64 GB
- Battery 2300 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
posted on Jan 31, 2013, 4:03 AM 0
Posts: 2263; Member since: Apr 26, 2012
posted on Jan 31, 2013, 6:27 AM 0
posted on Jan 31, 2013, 4:09 AM 1
posted on Jan 31, 2013, 4:12 AM 2
Posts: 71; Member since: Aug 28, 2011
posted on Jan 31, 2013, 4:26 AM 0
Posts: 571; Member since: Nov 19, 2012
posted on Jan 31, 2013, 5:16 AM 0
posted on Jan 31, 2013, 4:51 AM 1
posted on Jan 31, 2013, 5:04 AM 0
posted on Jan 31, 2013, 5:15 AM 0
Posts: 4275; Member since: Jun 26, 2011
posted on Jan 31, 2013, 5:16 AM 1
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):