HTC Bolt not coming to Canada for the moment
But what about other countries? Will the HTC Bolt be available in other regions? Well, the Taiwanese handset maker has been mum on the phone's availability in other countries, but we do know that it won't be come to Canada.
An HTC representative confirmed that “the HTC Bolt is a Sprint exclusive device and will only be available in U.S. It won't be available in Canada.” The statement makes perfect sense though customers who were looking to buy the Bolt, but reside in countries other than the U.S., might still have a chance to get it.
Back in October, there were some rumors that the HTC Bolt would eventually be launched globally as HTC 10 Evo, which will make in available in Canada as well.
We have no reason not to believe that rumor coming from reputable leaker Evan Blass, so the only thing that we need to find out now is when exactly the HTC 10 Evo, or whatever its name, will be rolled out globally.
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, Octa-core, 2000 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3200 mAh(23h talk time)
Posts: 5868; Member since: May 06, 2016
posted on Nov 12, 2016, 2:21 AM 2
Posts: 1168; Member since: Oct 05, 2015
posted on Nov 12, 2016, 12:04 PM 0
Posts: 469; Member since: Jul 15, 2014
posted on Nov 12, 2016, 6:39 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):