Google Wallet to be accepted at more than 7,000 Subway stores by April
Some Subway stores in Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago and New York have already received the NFC reader and others will have it before the end of 2011. Sometime next year, support for Subway cards and promotions will be added. No doubt we will see a commercial where Jared heads into a Subway location, paying for a foot-long with his Google Nexus S 4G.
- Display 4.0" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 5 MP / 0.3 MP VGA front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 3, Single core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 1500 mAh(6.00h talk time)
Posts: 701; Member since: Jun 07, 2011
posted on Oct 14, 2011, 5:10 PM 4
Posts: 106; Member since: Apr 15, 2010
posted on Oct 14, 2011, 5:13 PM 2
Posts: 1999; Member since: Sep 16, 2011
posted on Oct 14, 2011, 6:25 PM 5
Posts: 262; Member since: Jul 07, 2011
posted on Oct 15, 2011, 12:16 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):