Deal: Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL (Verizon) are $300 cheaper at Best Buy
Have you noticed that it doesn't have to be Black Friday or Cyber Monday in order to find a high-end phone at a great price? Case in point: Best Buy currently lets you save no less than $300 on Google's newest smartphones - Pixel 3
and Pixel 3 XL
- as long as you get them on Verizon Wireless. To be precise, you can buy any of Google's two handsets for $300 off only with a 24-month Verizon Device Payment plan (upgrade or new line required).
If you prefer to purchase your Verizon Pixel 3
or Pixel 3 XL
outright, there are no deals to take advantage of. But with Best Buy's savings over 24 months, you'll pay as low as $499.99 for a Pixel 3 (pictured above), or as low as $599.99 for a Pixel 3 XL.
Here's exactly how much Best Buy is currently charging for Google's latest phones with Verizon's 24-month Device Payment plan:
- Pixel 3 64 GB - $20.83 per month (instead of $33.34)
- Pixel 3 128 GB - $24.99 per month (instead of $37.50)
- Pixel 3 XL 64 GB - $24.99 per month (instead of $37.50)
- Pixel 3 XL 128 GB - $29.16 per month (instead of $41.67)
In case you want to buy a Pixel
3 or 3 XL that's not on Verizon Wireless, Google itself lets you save some money
on its two phones (although not as much as Best Buy), taking $100 off the unlocked Pixel 3 and $150 off the unlocked Pixel 3 XL. So, are you planning to get a new and shiny Pixel anytime soon?