In this incredible value for no money offer that you surely can't resist, we'd like to highlight how awesome this phone is for listening to music. Thanks to its collaboration with Beats, HTC has been paying some special attention to the music qualities of its handsets lately. Of course, the One X, being HTC's top model, features all the Beats Audio optimizations that make modern pop-music sound awesome. Plus, in comparison with most Android phones out there, the One X is better prepared in terms of audio software, thanks to its enhanced music player with SoundHound integration.
- Tell us what your favorite workout song is! Is yours Call Me Maybe, too? Or maybe you're listening to Justin Bieber - Baby, while working out? C'mon, tell us with a comment below, and earn a chance to win a brand new HTC One X!
We'll announce the lucky fellow next Monday (August 13), and contact them via the email address they used to register on PhoneArena.
*Update August 13, 2012* We have drawn the lucky winner - congratulations to romy134!
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
- Display 4.7" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 1800 mAh(8.50h talk time)
Posts: 4; Member since: Apr 27, 2012
Mine's probably Fat Lip by Sum 41. Just something about that song that just gets me pumped up and ready to lift.
posted on Aug 06, 2012, 7:21 AM 1
"Turn up the radio" by autograph........nothing like 80's rock to get pumped!
posted on Aug 08, 2012, 8:13 PM 0
Posts: 30; Member since: Jun 17, 2011
lol funny you said call me maybe, that's actually a really good power song for me when i run haha but when it comes to workout songs nicki minaj super bass gets me into high gear sometime. but when you workout 7 days a week, 1.5 hours a day... you need ALOT of music haha
posted on Aug 06, 2012, 7:26 AM 0
Posts: 5; Member since: Aug 06, 2012
my favorite song is "i walk a lonely road by american idiot
posted on Aug 06, 2012, 7:47 AM 0
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):