Do you like the new Sony Xperia XZ2 design?
Most evidently, we got an 18:9 tall display. Sure, it's a trend right now, but considering that most of the media that is being consumed on mobile devices rigth now is still 16:9, we wouldn't say that this is a change one must embrace in order to keep up with the times. Also, keeping in mind that Sony still refuses to make a phone with a QHD (1440 x 2560) display because it considers its benefits to be minimal (but still makes 4K phones, which is a bit confusing), it would be easy to assume that the company wouldn't be quick to jump on the 18:9 bandwagon.
Do you like the Xperia XZ2's design?
- Display 5.7" 1080 x 2160 pixels
- Camera 19 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-core, 2800 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3180 mAh(23h 3G talk time)
Posts: 736; Member since: Oct 13, 2010
posted on Feb 27, 2018, 8:51 AM 12
Posts: 743; Member since: Nov 20, 2014
posted on Feb 27, 2018, 9:48 AM 2
Posts: 51; Member since: Feb 24, 2015
posted on Feb 27, 2018, 8:56 AM 2
Posts: 56; Member since: May 19, 2017
posted on Feb 27, 2018, 2:12 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):