CyanogenMod 11 snapshot build M9 out now, adds support for Xperia Z2, Xperia Z2 Tablet, HTC One (M8)12
Aside from some bug fixes and performance tuning, it is the first M build to add support for the Xperia Z2, Xperia Z2 Tablet, and HTC One (M8), and brings a few interesting functions, such as doubletap to sleep (when using secure keyguard for the lockscreen), Proximity Wake-Up support (prevents the device from waking up when in a pocket, purse, etc.), spam notification filtering, settings search, translation, and a few others – full changelog will be listed below.
None of these will be new for enthusiasts who regularly flash the nightly builds of CM. The changes incorporated in the latest snapshot are the ones that have been rolling out in nightlies from the 31st of June, 'till the 27th of July.
- Themes support for additional UI elements
- Heads Up Notifications – Bug Fixes
- Lockscreen – Allow doubletap to sleep when using secure keyguard
- Torch – Improve performance
- Safe Headset Volume – prompt when interfering with 3rd party device (Jawbone, Square, etc)
- Center clock support
- Quick Settings – respect locale changes on additional tiles
- Proximity Wake-Up support – prevent accidental wake-up of device by checking to see if proximity sensor is blocked (eg. Device is in a bag or pocket).
- Spam notification filtering – Set notifications to auto-ignore based on content (perfect for those pesky games that want you to ‘Save 20% on our new game’). Long-press offending notification to set as ignored; manage in Privacy settings.
- Settings Search – Additional improvements and highlighting
- Data Usage Info – Add support for CDMA devices without sim cards
- Bluetooth – Add additional A2DP profiles
- Bluetooth – Disable AVRCP 1.5 by default (fixes various car unit compatibility)
- Email – Fix saving attachments to storage for POP3 accounts
- Translations (Thanks CM Crowdin Team!)
- Account for Play Services induced wake-locks
- Fix encryption on some LG Devices
- Dialer – add support for Korean and Chinese to smart-dialer