Charging covers for Samsung Galaxy S5 revealed by Samsung
Other accessories include a spare 2800mAh battery. Or, you can spend $50 for a bundle containing a spare battery, a charging case, and an extra wall charger. A wallet-style cover with a pocket for credit cards can be purchased for $39.99, and is available in Black, White and Green.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is scheduled to be launched on April 11th, and we should see the accessories shipped on or before that date. Check out the slideshow below to see what these accessories look like.
source: Phandroid via AndroidCentral
- Display 5.1" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2800 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 10457; Member since: May 14, 2012
posted on Apr 04, 2014, 9:47 PM 11
Posts: 2236; Member since: Jun 14, 2013
posted on Apr 05, 2014, 1:37 AM 1
Posts: 154; Member since: Mar 24, 2014
posted on Apr 04, 2014, 9:54 PM 0
Posts: 575; Member since: Jan 07, 2014
posted on Apr 04, 2014, 10:10 PM 14
Posts: 408; Member since: May 24, 2011
posted on Apr 04, 2014, 10:54 PM 1
Posts: 1766; Member since: Dec 01, 2013
posted on Apr 04, 2014, 10:17 PM 1
Posts: 1515; Member since: Jun 03, 2010
posted on Apr 04, 2014, 10:19 PM 3
posted on Apr 05, 2014, 12:52 AM 3
Posts: 6474; Member since: Jan 28, 2013
posted on Apr 04, 2014, 11:13 PM 0
posted on Apr 05, 2014, 3:32 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):