BlackBerry is offering the Privacy Shade to subscribers of Hub+
Currently, the Privacy Shade is available only to BlackBerry users running an Android powered unit. But soon, BlackBerry will offer it for any Android handset free for a 30-day trial, along with all of the other BlackBerry Hub+ features (Android 5.0 and higher). After the trial period is over, you will need to subscribe to BlackBerry Hub+ to keep using it. Soon, Privacy Shade users will get to choose from three different sizes for the viewing area. Changes coming to the Hub include:
- Quick File: Move messages into a folder with just a few taps, enabling faster workflows.
- Support for Google Hangouts notifications: You can now see Google Hangouts notifications in the BlackBerry Hub.
- GroupWise mail server Out-of-Office message: Users who are using GroupWise mail now have the same out-of-office functionality as others.
- Enhanced message preview when roaming: For ActiveSync accounts. We now provide a message preview during sync instead of just showing a header or waiting to download the full message.
- Dark Theme for the Hub Widget: If you have set the dark theme for Hub the Widget will now respect that setting as well.
The 30-day free trial of BlackBerry Hub+ includes a similar trial to BlackBerry Hub, Calendar, Password Keeper, Contacts, Launcher, Device Search, Notes and Task, If interested, click on the sourcelink.