Best in the Midwest: Verizon beats T-Mobile and AT&T in regional LTE coverage and speeds
Posts: 65; Member since: Oct 24, 2015
posted on Feb 16, 2017, 9:58 AM 5
Posts: 85; Member since: Jun 25, 2014
posted on Feb 16, 2017, 10:12 AM 4
Posts: 1453; Member since: Nov 05, 2010
posted on Feb 16, 2017, 10:17 AM 1
Posts: 1; Member since: Feb 16, 2017
posted on Feb 16, 2017, 1:34 PM 1
Posts: 197; Member since: Aug 28, 2012
posted on Feb 16, 2017, 5:38 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):