Asus will return to smartphones big in 2013, Asus Padfone 2 coming in Q4 2013
In 2013 however, we’re bound to see Asus’ new standalone smartphones and the company is considering both Android and Windows Phone as operating systems. Asus makes one of - in our view - the least cluttered and most functional Android skins.
The Asus Padfone has recently been released internationally, but Asus is already working on bringing the second-generation Padfone to market. Expect to see it in the fourth quarter of 2013. The original Padfone faced chip shortages, but Asus president Jerry Shen reassured investors this is not going to happen with the second Padfone. The former PC mainboard maker said it has now solidified its relationship with Qualcomm.
- Display 4.7" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 1.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Quad-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 2140 mAh(16h 3G talk time)
Posts: 484; Member since: Jan 15, 2012
posted on Aug 30, 2012, 8:12 AM 7
posted on Aug 30, 2012, 10:31 AM 0
Posts: 4275; Member since: Jun 26, 2011
posted on Aug 30, 2012, 10:53 AM 1
Posts: 2975; Member since: Jun 19, 2012
posted on Aug 30, 2012, 8:20 AM 0
Posts: 7; Member since: Aug 23, 2012
posted on Aug 30, 2012, 4:49 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):