Are the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge the "most beautiful smartphones on the planet"? (poll results)

Are the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge the "most beautiful smartphones on the planet"? (poll results)
Already available to pre-order in many markets around the world, the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge are Samsung's latest and greatest high-end Android smartphones, succeeding last year's Galaxy S6 series, and coming with a significant number of important new features and enhancements, in addition to an upgraded (yet not too dissimilar) design.

Last week, while announcing the two handsets, DJ Koh, President of Samsung's Mobile Communications Business, presented the S7 and S7 edge as the "most beautiful smartphones on the planet." Needless to say, it's not unusual, nor unexpected for companies to tout their products as the best and the most attractive on the market. But we were curious to know what our readers thought about DJ Koh's statement, so we published a poll to ask: are the new Samsung Galaxy handsets the most beautiful out there?

The final poll results are now in, and we can see that almost half of those who voted (49.2%) agreed with the statement, believing that the S7 and S7 edge are, indeed, the most beautiful smartphones on Earth. On the other hand, 50.8% of voters don't think that the new Galaxies are that beautiful. Are you surprised by these results? Intrigued? Couldn't care less?

If you didn't get the chance to vote in our poll while it was active, you can share your thoughts on the Galaxy S7 series in the comments section. Also, watch Samsung's Galaxy S7 event in the video below (skip to 33:02 for DJ Koh's statement), and make sure to check out our Galaxy S7 hands on, and our Galaxy S7 edge hands-on.

Are the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge the "most beautiful smartphones on the planet"?

Yes
49.2%
No
50.8%




Related phones

Galaxy S7
  • Display 5.1 inches
    2560 x 1440 pixels
  • Camera 12 MP (Single camera)
    5 MP front
  • Hardware Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
    4GB RAM
  • Storage 32GB, microSDXC
  • Battery 3000 mAh
  • OS Android 8.0 Oreo
    Samsung TouchWiz UI
Galaxy S7 edge
  • Display 5.5 inches
    2560 x 1440 pixels
  • Camera 12 MP (Single camera)
    5 MP front
  • Hardware Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
    4GB RAM
  • Storage 32GB, microSDXC
  • Battery 3600 mAh
  • OS Android 8.0 Oreo
    Samsung TouchWiz UI

FEATURED VIDEO

Latest Stories

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You can order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers at https://www.parsintl.com/phonearena or use the Reprints & Permissions tool that appears at the bottom of each web page. Visit https://www.parsintl.com/ for samples and additional information.
FCC OKs Cingular's purchase of AT&T Wireless