Adding insult to injury: Canada's Rogers says "No" to BlackBerry Z30
Rob Bruce, Rogers’ president of communications, says that not carrying the Z30 was a "routine decision" made months ago. Bruce states that the decision has nothing to do with the problems at BlackBerry, and said that Rogers has decided other times in the past not to carry a new BlackBerry model. The mobile operator does offer the BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Q10.
With other Canadian carriers such as Bell and Telus planning on offering the new high-end BlackBerry 10 phone, a company spokesman says that it is seeing "broad support" for the BlackBerry Z30 in its home country.
source: TheGlobeandMail via PCMag
- Display 5.0" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Dual-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2880 mAh(18h talk time)
Posts: 560; Member since: Aug 31, 2013
posted on Oct 04, 2013, 2:08 PM 3
Posts: 1064; Member since: May 08, 2013
posted on Oct 04, 2013, 2:47 PM 0
Posts: 504; Member since: Dec 05, 2011
posted on Oct 04, 2013, 5:53 PM 0
Posts: 128; Member since: Jun 08, 2013
posted on Oct 05, 2013, 2:12 PM 0
Posts: 52; Member since: Dec 06, 2011
posted on Oct 06, 2013, 9:39 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):