2017 Moto roadmap leaks revealing the return of the Moto X?
That means that Lenovo will be involved with the design and engineering on the remaining 2017 projects, which will include the Moto X and Moto M. While the Moto C and Moto E will both include input from Lenovo, the leak also shows that a third party ODM will also be involved.
The 2017 Moto road map includes:
- Moto Z - Motorola
- Moto X - Lenovo
- Moto M - Lenovo
- Moto G - Motorola / Lenovo
- Moto E - Lenovo / ODM
- Moto C - Lenovo / ODM
source: +hellomotoHK via TechDroider
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):