Samsung SGH-S307 User Reviews

Miche
posted on 29 Dec 2005, 20:42

4.4

Sucks!

I purchased this one when it first became available. I paid $350 for it. I just had to have it because it was so cute....but it really sucked! It is only dualband. Cute design but not worth the money.

posted on 16 Dec 2004, 11:47

My Experience

I luv this phone, its the tiniest phone out(i didn't say slim, but its the smallest/compact). This phone made me happy for a year(roommate broke it, snapped the flip in half-but still works, just now have no screen & just using my earplug to hear-LOL!!). Ringtones are loud. The only thing bad about it is the ear volume isnt' too loud. Also when you download tones, you dont get the whole song or wave, but guess what do you expect from a small phone. You dont get to put your own picture on the address book for different callers, they give you choices from theirs. Other then that i've had the best reception from all my friends phones in buildings. But like i said its hard to hear a bit compared to other phones volumes.