Xperia C5 Ultra leaks with slim bezels and frontal LED flash, ready for your selfie stick
7. AnTuTu (Posts: 1578; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
I think uneven top and bottom bezels make a phone look ugly.
17. Genza (Posts: 537; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
Wierd maybe but not ugly for me the bezelless phone from Sharp with thin bezel at the top & sides is the best looking smartphone that i've seen (but only the front side).
But i still prefer little bit more bezels on every side of the screen for better and more comfort usability.
18. neela_akaash (Posts: 1118; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
What the heck is that.. is that really from Sony..?
3. WallStreet (Posts: 256; Member since: 21 Sep 2014)
First, looks great. Hope it's a decent CPU.
4. Af1rPA (Posts: 683; Member since: 12 Jun 2014)
The lack of side bezels is great. Good work Sony. The Omni design is getting old now. The phone needs some curves like on the LG or Oneplus.
6. Feanor (Posts: 676; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
The upper bezel is understandably big, because it will be housing two large camera sensors. For the lower bezel Sony opted to listen to criticism and they reduced it drastically. But does it look good? It makes the phone like so top heavy. Also ergonomics would suffer with having the thumb stretching so low to reach the menu buttons. I'd rather accept 3-4mm bigger low bezel, make the phone look nicely symmetrical and have a place to hold it securely when I touch the home button. 3-4mm longer phone in the pocket makes really no difference.
8. kobainez (Posts: 427; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
People always have something to complained right? The upper bezels is where the camera sensor located that's y it has bigger bezels/ You cant' have a small upper bezels with 13 mp camera sensor
14. Feanor (Posts: 676; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Did you even read my comment? I am complaining about the lower bezel being too thin. I'm not complaining about the upper one.
15. kobainez (Posts: 427; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
SOrry dude wrong reply. I want
to reply to dat antutu guy but accidently hit your name and cant delete
9. Hallyu (Posts: 329; Member since: 21 Jul 2015)
Sony mobile can't survive for more than 2 years. Goodbye the falling sun.
10. Bondurant (Posts: 418; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
looks great. Good job Sony. Don't worry about the complainers, those One plus One fanboys are blind.
11. ryq24 (Posts: 698; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
The price will determine the success of this phone and knowing Sony that's not very encouraging.
13. Amir1 (Posts: 338; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
Great sony. next time though, make the phone thicker so that way you will be able to make the top similar to the bottom bezel. overall a nice change. the bezel-less sides look great and help to hold the device more easily. they should be able to make it happen.
16. tonyv13 (Posts: 41; Member since: 07 Jun 2015)
The c4 came out like 2 months ago and they already trying to release a c5 Lol I hope this one is for US market
19. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I would buy this beautiful piece of hardware if it didn't had the 810 processor
20. anleoflippy (Posts: 595; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Good, side bezels. If there is any lol.