Xiaomi Mi 5 benchmark reveals a surprise: a 5.7" display?
1. johanbiff (Posts: 403; Member since: 31 Mar 2015)
1080p...this phone will fly with the 820!
2. SirYar (Posts: 351; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Yeah, my 1080p Pro 5 with Exynos 7420 is already very fast already and the SN820 is even faster!
15. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 2501; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Yeah it edges out the 6s plus by 1-2 fps in gfx benchmarks, except driver overhead 2 where it score 13fps to the 6s plus 51fps. The SD820 is impsevie on 1080p as to be expected.
sp?benchmark=gfxgen&did1=29391 975&os1=Android&api1=gl&hwtype 1=GPU&hwname1=Qualcomm+Adreno+ %28TM%29+530&D2=Apple+iPhone+6 S+Plus
3. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Isn't the mi series supposed to be non-phablet, and the mi note phablet.
4. sintruder (Posts: 109; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
I guess the mi 5 will have two versions one with 5.2 and the other with 5.7, so now does it mean the note series has been phased out? Or set to launch at a later date like the was Samsung does?
8. ibend (Posts: 4639; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
I guess theyll keep only redmi note series in
6. DONUT (Posts: 425; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
i might be the only one, but im a lot more interested in what Oppo has to offer with the Find 9. for some reason the Mi5 doesnt seem to be doing it for me at the moment. that could change when it gets announced tho, especially knowing xiaomi and their price tags
saw an article on androidheadlines regarding the Find 9 (posted 26 Jan 2016), with renders and apparently getting certified in Indonesia. a bit disappointed with the design (very iPhone-ish) but then again the renders could be fake
7. may_czos (Posts: 736; Member since: 22 Nov 2014)
Mi5 on the left, Z5 - right:
10. judik971 (Posts: 75; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
And doesn't have cameras too, according to the benchmark ! -_-
12. AkoSiKuting (banned) (Posts: 88; Member since: 09 Dec 2015)
No cheap chinese phone no no !!
14. Fellwalker (Posts: 359; Member since: 04 Apr 2014)
10GB of installed OS and apps? Bloat? Considering many phones only have 8GB, and the nearest likely memory for this phone is 64GB but there is only 54GB free.