Vivo just lifted the veil off its long-rumored X6 phone, and it turns out that it will have two variations, as is the trend lately - a 5.2" model, and a Vivo X6 Plus phablet with a 5.7" display, covering all bases.
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3749; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
There, the one with the "rose gold" paint, not the pink.
18. Acer_Predator (unregistered)
well that's everybody wants it so what is the problem..?
2. zeeBomb (Posts: 2088; Member since: 14 Aug 2014)
Bruhhh another iPhone. Don't forget to give it at least a 9 guys.
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3749; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I couldn't care less about the main processor/hardware sheet, but man that sound processing unit give me the heebe-jeebies!
16. Wiencon (Posts: 1870; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
Me too, but f*ck! Why the hell they had to downgrade DAC on smaller one??? 5.7 inches is too damn big for comfortable wearing in pocket and that's how most people keep their phpnes while liste ing music.
But whatever, 5.2 is also too big for me. Shame because I crave for phpne with SD slot and high grade audio but in compact size, so far I'm nothing but disappointed
6. Goldeneye (Posts: 419; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Yeap another iphone wannabe. I just can't believe how pathetic some Chinese OEMs have become. Really I thought it was Samsung the only one "inspired" by Apple. Just wow!
17. ToastedBacon21 (Posts: 46; Member since: 18 Oct 2015)
Samsung inspired by apple!! Just wow! Where did you get that idea from. Seen those smartphones in person?? They are nothing alike. Inspired you say. Samsung spends more on R&D than apple ever will.
21. Goldeneye (Posts: 419; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Samsungs attorneys said that when they were about to get fined in the lawsuit that still going. Don't believe me? Here's the linkhttp://mashable.com/2012/07/31
19. Acer_Predator (unregistered)
why pathetic yoy want iphnoe everybody wants just iohne so there u have it and you can use android instead of crappy iOS
22. Goldeneye (Posts: 419; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
I'm not criticizing the OS just the stupid design that clearly wants to be an iPhone. Is it really hard to come with a design not resembling the Jesus phone???
24. Acer_Predator (unregistered)
looks like yes it is jesus phone .. everybody want only iiiphooneee craap so unfortunately everybody makes same design..that ppl has iphone feel to it..
7. Wulfgardr (Posts: 68; Member since: 29 Oct 2014)
Woot! So this is the iPhone 6S killer. The one that launched app faster than the 6S itself, with 1 GB of RAM dedicated to graphic compartment. Cool.
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Lmao Apple did great this year with starting a new trend once again. Looks like Vivo loves Rose Gold now.
9. MANOFSTEEL (Posts: 62; Member since: 25 Nov 2015)
Yet another IPhone ripped off, Fandroids will always says Iphone copied the HTC and all those Iphone features where first on Android since 1965 blah blah blah blah........!!!!!!
10. khaldoon (Posts: 62; Member since: 17 May 2013)
so where is the vram, 3D touch, and helio x20 ???????
11. crm_bstind (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Nov 2015)
Helio x20 ????? when did apple start producind it
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Don't know if you're being serious or not but definitely a blatant rip off of the iPhone 6/6S.
15. shahrooz (Posts: 737; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
I bought a MEIZU PRO 5 for the DSP, amps and other audio related stuff :) I'm waiting for it.
20. Acer_Predator (unregistered)
haha there is no totally difference btw mine vivo x5pro and x6... just fingerprint added 2 more gig ram that's all.. no difference.. nobody keeps apps open to save battery.. same fail as mate 8!
23. someones4 (Posts: 625; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
This isn't the flagship beast we keep hearing about in the rumour mill. It's just another mid-range device. Disappointed.
Have to wait for another 6-inch flagship