The Lenovo A805e is a sub $200 phablet, powered by a 64-bit quad-core Snapdragon 410
The Lenovo A805e is expected to be released in the middle of next month, and will be priced under $200. The handset will be available in black, white or champagne gold, and offers a faux leather design.
You just might find the Lenovo A805e a bargain, even in Asia, where there is heavy competition for low priced, entry-level handsets. You can check out pictures of the device by clicking on the slideshow below.
The Lenovo A805e is a phablet priced under $200
1. Lenovo A805e phablet
3. Check out the faux leather back
5. The device has dual SIM architecture
Thanks for the tip, Radu!
source: VRZone (translated), MyDrivers.com (translated) via GSMDome
1. Duketytz (Posts: 519; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Is it me or is the stitching on this faux leather looks really disgusting? Looks like real leather but I still prefer Note 3's
2. Busyboy (Posts: 408; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
I'm actually surprised no Apple Fanboy commented saying "of coarse 64-bit in Android with 1gb is okay but when its Apple its pointless"
9. Iodine (Posts: 509; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
I am also surprised than no android fanboy is screaming in here how useless marketing gimmick this is when it doesn't have more than 4 GB of RAM and it doesn't even run a 64-bit OS (and possibly never will).
12. Duketytz (Posts: 519; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
1. It's a budget phone that nobody is really concerned about
2. It's not coming out from any branded names like Samsung, HTC, LG or Sony, if it was from any of these 4 companies, you can be pretty sure there are going to be people complaining about it from both the Apple's fans and also the haters of that company.
14. Marienx (Posts: 20; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
Actually, I don't believe that Apple fanboys come to this site that much.. They have nothing to check... No matter what apple makes they are still going to get it. This is more of a phone overall lover. Android fansboys come here because we love the software.... we are just curious to see the devices that our beloved software is going to be on since a new one is announced every 4 days and make a choice for the future. The same as Android can also apply to WP users.
3. realjjj (Posts: 164; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
It's not a bargain at all ,that's a low end SoC and the res is pretyy low, such a device will be sub 120$ soon enough.
10. Iodine (Posts: 509; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
It won't go to 120 soon as you have to add at least 50$ for that "64-bit" label.
5. Busyboy (Posts: 408; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
5.5in screen, 2500mah battery, 4g LTE, 64-bit processor and 8mp camera all under $200. Seems like a fine deal to me IMO
6. NotAGeek (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
I'm not a big fan of lenovo but i am satisfied with my G400s laptop
7. GreekGeek (Posts: 845; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
The screen res disappoints. I Would've gladly paid $50 more for a 720p screen
8. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 792; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
As long as the screen quality (not resolution) is good, I'd gladly take it
11. UglyFrank (Posts: 580; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
It is about time the S410 took over the mid range
13. Heatfan316 (Posts: 453; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
It's not running android L so the 64 bit architecture is basically useless, it needs android L and that won't be out for at least 3 more months and that's even if they update this device. I'll pass!
15. kalo88 (Posts: 20; Member since: 21 May 2014)
I don't fully understand what benefit being 64bit has on phones? =/
16. xche78x (Posts: 101; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
hmmn the article is correct about competitions, here in asia we have 5" 720x1280 IPS phones, with mediatek mt6582m quad core 1.3ghz able to achieve almost 17k antutu marks. also has 8 megapixel back camera and 2megapixel front selfie/videochat cam. Also has 3g hspa+, 1gb ram and 4gb storage (apps can be installed directly to micro sd cards of up to 32gb) for only $115 usd. Dual Sim and carrier unlocked too with decent quality. thats the steepest enemy they have to beat. and so far they aint touching it with that qHD screen lols.... "Myphone Rio" simple, cheap and great for anything...
17. isprobi (Posts: 230; Member since: 30 May 2011)
When did 5.5 inches become a phablet? You need at least 6 inches to satisfy.