Samsung Galaxy S4 comes to AT&T stores Saturday, first preorders arriving Wednesday
1. peterminaca (Posts: 5; Member since: 31 Mar 2013)
Very nice, any news about Canadian carriers?
2. known4theunknown (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Man Verizon better get it together and give us a date ,atleast for pre orders
4. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Where can I get a unlocked version in the US?
Has anyone else noticed AT&T smartphones are usually cheaper (at full price) than anywhere else?
I guess bloatware knocks off a few dollars
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5637; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
amazon but its more expensive buying it unlocked
5. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 762; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Lol gs4 user review got only 8.5 even though d smartphone isnt yet available to average users haha.. esp the 2nd review their too much hate :) cmon thats trolling :)
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5637; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I'm still trying too hold out for the XPERIA ZL too see what SONY offers before i buy the GS IV
8. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
SG4 is taller and has more bezel than the Xperia ZL but the SG4 is thinner, lighter, and has no onscreen buttons(More screen)
Bigger, removable battery
Better processor, ram
So enjoy your GS4 :)
9. kevv2288 (Posts: 17; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Just got an email from at&t saying my gs4 shipped and will arrive Thursday by 4:30 :)