Samsung Galaxy O7 captured by a benchmark again, reveals mid-range innards
1. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Amazing how Samsung phones with 720p displays are considered mid-ranged, while some phones with a 750p display is considered highend.
Anyways, what is this series replacing? I though Samsung was downsizing their portfolio of phones.
So we have the A series, E series, J series, O series, S series and the Note. What's the Next Big Thing!?
4. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
I have no idea because my work-mate buy her new Samsung Galaxy E7 and still 4.4.4 Kitkat version
5. Shocky (unregistered)
Seriously? You're not stupid so I really don't understand these lame digs at Apple.
Anything below 4.8" can get away with a 720p display and still be called high end, it's the combination of screen size and resolution that matters.
Do you really think a 720p look's good on a 5" or 5.8" display? I don't.
7. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
I agree with you. 720p screen resolution for the SG E7 with 5.5 inch screen display look very ugly.
9. Loveneesh (Posts: 171; Member since: 14 Jul 2015)
Well then check infocus m2.
It comes with 720p display on 4.2 inch screen.
10. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
720p is good in 4.2 inch screen display but if you the screen at 5 to 5.5 inch with a 720p screen resolution is not good.
6. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
Lollipop is here and M will come next month in selected phone model only and maybe after 6-7 months will have 30% update for M OS.
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You seriously must be one of the biggest iPhone fans to bring it up in EVERY single article you post in. It's okay if it's true, it's not like we're all not going to think of you anything less than a troll and complainer.
2. gaming64 (unregistered)
Gotta use every alphabet!
3. Tuxedo (Posts: 346; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
Another day, another crappy Android phone. Resolution alone doesn't make a phone high or low end. Its about the whole package.