Samsung GALAXY Note II update to Android 4.1.2 in Canada now coming early February
So let this be a lesson, for those who constantly complain that there carrier is too slow pushing out updates because they have an OCD-like tendency to over test each update before pushing it out, that sometimes it is not their fault.
1. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1931; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
When T-Mobile pushed the multi-window update to the Galaxy Note II, it was still 4.1.1. I don't think Note II owners will be getting 4.1.2. We'll more than likely just skip to 4.2.1.
5. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
PA shouldn't even tell me that it's not the carrier's fault cuz I never blamed no carrier for late update arrival
Let what I just wrote b a good lesson 2 U, PA before accusing people they blame stuff on their carrier when u don't even know!
2. mick25 (banned) (Posts: 110; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Why are people so obsessed with updates?
4. shamataa (Posts: 202; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
got my 4.1.2 update couple weeks ago. I'm the USA. California.
6. rudlie (Posts: 182; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I received that update two weeks ago on my GalNote 2 and canada just now get it? That's why it makes ios update is the best.
7. slavytodorov (Posts: 31; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Does anyone know anything about the 4.1.2 update of the Note 2 for Bulgaria?! I've been waiting for it for a long time.