Once again, the Huawei Ascend P7 is revealed in all of its glory
The Huawei Ascend P7 is a high-end model with a 5 inch screen and a 1080 x 1920 resolution. The handset eats its own home cooking as a Huawei produced quad-core 1.8GHz CPU is under the hood, along with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of native storage. Back and front-facing cameras weigh in at 13MP and 5MP respectively, and a 2460mAh battery keeps the lights on. The Emotion 2.3 UI is running on top of Android 4.4.2.
Want to see another series of leaked shots featuring the Huawei Ascend P7? Of course you do! You can find them in the slideshow below.
The Huawei Ascend P7 leaks again
2. Diego! (Posts: 503; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Samsung Galaxy S2 / Iphone 4s on the front, Sony Xperia Z1 on the back. I don't like it.
8. Commentator (Posts: 2332; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
And a mixture of iPhone 4/4s and Xperia Z1 on the sides.
13. superfans (Posts: 133; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Should be Sony Ericson Satio's front , iPhone 4s's sides and Sony Z1's back. Me don't like it neither!
17. rgxVOiD (Posts: 433; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
and the speaker position is just Nexus 4, opposite side but still is.
3. shuaibhere (Posts: 1297; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
When mix up xperia z,s2 and 4s...
You'll end up with huwaei avenge p7...
6. Taters (Posts: 2664; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Original looks better.
The iPhone 6 is going to look pretty much like this though.
7. Epicness1o1 (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
front from an xperia phones,back from z1/z2,and side from iphone 4
9. dontneedtoknow (Posts: 146; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
Looks like z1/z2 had sex with iPhone 4/4s and this is how their baby turned out to be!
12. Amir1 (Posts: 257; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
a cheap copy of xperia Z series design. this is what i don't like about all these china manufacturers. their phoens look cheap or imitation of other phones.
14. electrophage (Posts: 33; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Are any Huwawei phones actually sold in the USA? I thought the government was blocking them to keep the Chinese government from infiltrating
15. livyatan (Posts: 679; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Really nothing special about this phone..
16. networkdood (Posts: 6261; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I have a 7 inch phablet that is better for around 400.00....so...no thanks
19. Ghost04 (Posts: 31; Member since: 03 May 2014)
Though some people with little knowledge think its a copy of Xperia Z1 then they must know Xperia Z1 was announced 3 months after Ascend P6 . And about the side border , now a days it's a popular design . These people are just jealous of the success of these Chinese brands .
It's a beautifully designed phone and some just don't want to admire it .
20. lite__ (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Oct 2013)
lol @3rd picture
21. TechNerd (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 May 2014)
This is in my opinion one of the best looking devices to date. Quite similar to the omnibalance design of the xperia z line of devices which i happen to like. Lets just hope that Huawei have improved the hardware.