Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet arrives to rival Surface 2 with record bright 1080p display and LTE
Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet arrives to rival Surface with 1080p display and LTE connectivity Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Leaked screenshots reveal a possible upcoming huge Android redesign
14 Apr 2014, 03:50
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet arrives to rival Surface with 1080p display and LTE connectivity
1. emadshiny (Posts: 1086; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Windows RT is a big let down for such a great device.
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I'd take this over the new iPad any time of the day
15. rantao333 (Posts: 157; Member since: 21 May 2013)
not only ipad, take this over any android tablets too
3. amats69 (Posts: 827; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I still prefer the ipad when it came to tablet..but this nokia tab is noy but anyway..
18. ZeroCide (Posts: 678; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
Even though it is RT is it still far berrter thsn iOS
4. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Now that is a great design. Just needs to be less glossy and bright, otherwise a very sexy tablet.
17. tigermcm (Posts: 607; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
And???? iOS on ipad is the tablet os companion to mac os lik rt is to full blown windows
7. adit38 (Posts: 23; Member since: 02 Jul 2013)
anyone know if this 2520 can run winedt (tex editor) that run in windows 7??
i usually use winedt to write my paper (on my win7 laptop)
13. sennarose88 (Posts: 49; Member since: 18 Jun 2009)
It's Windows RT, it won't run any third party desktop apps so forget it.
8. pyradark (Posts: 710; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
needs more quality app like iOS and wide range support app like Android
14. sennarose88 (Posts: 49; Member since: 18 Jun 2009)
Windows RT just need matured and actually useful productivity apps to success, but in the meantime it's still a trash OS inside a great hardware.