Motorola RAZR i pricing in the UK revealed, stock arriving the first week of October
1. wendygarett posted on 18 Sep 2012, 06:59 0 0
Can anyone educate me here?
Don't get me wrong I just wanna ask one question...
Is there any advantages of having an intel processor beside faster speed?
Do it have 4g lte like qualcomm did?
or higher gpu like nvidia did and tegrazone?
3. neutralguy posted on 18 Sep 2012, 07:09 1 0
Using a single core processor would make its battery consumption lower. dunno about 4g LTE, but maybe it would have a separate chip for LTE. GPU? Dunno also, but maybe it would have a good GPU on par with qualcomm's or nvidia's GPUs.
4. wendygarett posted on 18 Sep 2012, 07:13 0 0
And I thought more core consume less battery...
6. Mittal posted on 19 Sep 2012, 13:25 0 0
i thought so too, in fact im sure ive read an article about it here at PA
2. baldilocks posted on 18 Sep 2012, 07:05 1 0
It's a single core 2Ghz processor. No one knows just how it compares to the competition yet.