Image of HTC First smartphone leaks with Facebook Home installed
Meanwhile, the HTC First offers a 4.3 inch screen with 720p resolution. A dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor is under the hood with a 5MP shooter on back and Android 4.1 installed. What will Facebook Home offer you? There is some speculation that the home screen will offer a number of dynamic Facebook feeds, all updating in real time similar to the Blinkfeed home screen that will be on the HTC One.
Thursday will be here before you know it. Keep your eyes right here for the latest on Facebook Home.
source: @evleaks via IntoMobile
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10088; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Read this few hours ago. Nonetheless, when evleaks posts a picture of a phone days before it's announced, that's the final design and the real deal. Not interested in a Facebook phone, but want to see what it offers.
13. LonghornTech (Posts: 50; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Agreed, Facebook isn't important enough to have a phone dedicated to it
3. highonandroid (Posts: 19; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
hmmmm let's wait and see what it offers
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
This is it? and you guys want FACEBOOK TOO TRACK what you're doing onto their phone?
11. Xperia42 (Posts: 60; Member since: 30 May 2012)
Your right about that and Facebook was created by the CIA to spy on us, so with making this phone that would carry out their agenda and continue to spy on the people. Of course they are going to market it to try to make everybody want it. I am going to get ban for writing this.
6. YaBoiDre10 (Posts: 84; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
People just think they're "conspiracies" lol
12. Xperia42 (Posts: 60; Member since: 30 May 2012)
Right about that man that's what they want the people to think.
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Seriously, even though I hate the iPhone, but I rather get the iPhone 5 instead, I don't want Facebook to track what am I doing. What if I'm taking a bath? Peeing? Pooing? Do I need to tell them? O_o
9. xpr3ss10n (Posts: 58; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
You probably wrote this reply while pooing
10. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You probably simply wrote this reply and don't know what I mean.
15. 1701nino (unregistered)
I'm writing this reply while i'm pooing :D:D:D
16. johnriii (Posts: 236; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
soooo, what's supposed to be so much more special about facebook on this "average" sized phone? Next, I guess we'll have motorola putting out the "google+ phone" with a 3.7 inch screen. the name?