Huawei promises to unveil its fastest smartphone yet in Feb 2012
1. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
I know they make quality phones, problem is they just wont sell outside China. lol
5. Shangri-La (Posts: 47; Member since: 04 Oct 2011)
This Victor guy always carries a weird tone whenever he talks about Chinese manufacturers/market. Just look up his other posts. He embarrasses himself rather than anybody he talks about.
8. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
I don't see it, I think you were just offended somehow?
2. duanelyh (unregistered)
definitely can't wait to see it!
3. fromshorelines (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
The new Huawei Mercury for Cricket is a really nice phone. Excited to see more from this company.
4. ardent1 (Posts: 1864; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Give them 2 more years to get the recipe right and then you will see some amazing phones.
6. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
and since huawei is owned by the Chinese government like everything else in communist china, it will copy and sh*t on most patents. can't wait for Samsung, LG and HTC to start war. I didn't mention apple because apple is China's bitch, ever since apple decided to build all its products by the cheap China.