Google's Asus Nexus tablet might arrive in May for $199 to $249 as the first with Google Play
4. quikric (Posts: 9; Member since: 05 Sep 2011)
Sorry bruindog, meant to hit the thumbs up.
2. andrew1953 (Posts: 176; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
Wow quad core tablet on tegra 3 roids. Speed reading
5. bayusuputra (Posts: 949; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
can't wait for this!!! but that name sounds a little funny to pronounced.. the Google Asus Nexus.. double -us.. but that's alright, better than New Nexus Tab..
6. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
If you're looking for the best value for money deal then this is probably it. But one question: true availability????
7. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
this will make a great gift for my daughter.. hate to say it but she is Android..
9. Whateverman (Posts: 3233; Member since: 17 May 2009)
LOL! That's a smart girl you have there, you must be a proud dad! I know that had to have broken your heart! Well buddy if it's any conciliation to you, I have had a few family members ask me (Since I am the techie in the family) which phone they should get. I qualified them the way they trained us to do at VZW, and most of the time I have to recommend the iPhone 6 out of 10 times.
10. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Yeah. Though it's hard to admit, most people can't actually fully utilize a droid.
And since iPhones are relatively easier to use it's the obvious choice for a big chunk of the population.
I had experience in selling it too (for a US Telco) and I was also trained to profile people: What are you gonna use the phone mostly for? Is it a must to have data? etc, etc. Though a die-hard droider, I also recommended the iPhone a lot of times, maybe 6 out of 10 times too.
A lot of people would go to a store not knowing what to buy and goes home with an iPhone. Most droid seeking fellas have their eyes set on a specific droid even before they go to a store.
Good thing you have an open mind and didn't force your daughter into your kind of OS. :p
14. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
thats really nice:)
8. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
lol did htc really say that i would hurt there image to sell a cheap android lol it would be a pure google tablet lol wow like your image isnt aready f up
11. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
what i thought was funn was "HTC was willing to ruin their brand image with a cheap tablet".
Uhh.. Earth to HTC, arent you doing a major brand revision because.. oh.. YOU ruined your brand image? lol. You were doing much better when you could claim a nexus under your belt. durka.
12. GeckoHA559 (Posts: 47; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Nice to see people getting along here in the comments section instead of the usual.
13. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
I did not see this coming. I thought they would stick with Motorola or Samsung but ASUS is a smart choice.