Eventual Xperia Z4 Compact and Z4 Ultra spotted in a regulatory database
1. Tricell1991 (Posts: 75; Member since: 25 Mar 2015)
Maybe it's just a rumor as always like Z4.
25. Rexperia (Posts: 133; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
I live in Indonesia and this postel board is under the telecommunication and information ministry so I can convince you that this is valid and trusted documents for those Xperia.
43. KENTOZ (Posts: 86; Member since: 03 Apr 2015)
Wow...you're very lucky to live in Indonesian, Bali is very beautiful island also the beach is amazing and nias beach is good for surfing
I heard there is comodo dragon island in Indonesian too
6. Tricell1991 (Posts: 75; Member since: 25 Mar 2015)
Yep but i think there is no difference on the design from the Z4 and Z4 Tablet. I love sony smartphone but this year make me disappoint.
15. QWERTYslider (unregistered)
NO REMOVABLE BATTERY = FAIL
21. Feanor (Posts: 713; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Please think before you comment/troll around; 2K is unnecessary for screens 5.2" big, because the difference from FHD is invisible to most eyes. And the sacrifice in battery life and processor strain is not worth it. For a phablet sized phone around 6" the difference becomes visible and meaningful.
23. LGisgood (Posts: 833; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
most of their reason not to go with 2k screen due to the poor battery performance
22. MachDaddy (Posts: 52; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
We get it. You really want a removable battery. Must you scream that on every post? PS if you need to hotswap batteries all the time, maybe you need to do something else. Or buy a portable power source. How many phones period still have a removable battery? How many articles donu shout = FAIL on? A majority now doubt as few phones retain that option nowadays. Calm down already.
24. seanwhat (Posts: 280; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Removable battery is the number one thing i couldn't live without on a phone for many reasons. I've got an s4 mini at the moment, i've been wanting to buy a new phone for ages but none that come out have a removable battery in my size range. like you said no phones coming out have a removable batt and it sucks D:
35. 99nights (Posts: 1152; Member since: 10 Mar 2015)
I used to be in to removable batteries. And unless you carry like a man bag or something, having removable batteries in your pocket is just uncomfortable and not very productive as i reserve my pockets for more important stuff. Ie wallet, phone. Dont like having my pockets too full. Not a big fan of wireless charging as i find it easier just to plug into a wall as a wall socket is always available to me. This new quick charge technology beats removable battery unless you have no access to a power outlet where you are in my opinion.
46. enzotarece (Posts: 74; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
Wats a fail oh yeah cuz sony do it but sony has been doing it for years look like the phones u buying has battery problem choose sony for maintenance free batteries
2. oister85 (Posts: 493; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I hope that phablet is not 6.4 screen inch.
29. jcg1541 (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 Apr 2015)
It should be 6.7 inch . Men with decent sized hands can hold the z ultra 6.44 inch screen including the 3mm bezel. 6.7 inch screen with 1mm bezel will not increase overall width.
Make it 6.7 inch so that no one will debate whether a phone is tablet because they will be the same thing. And a 6.7 inch screen is a full desktop PC OS. I have the instruction of installing full desktop OS on the 6.44 inch z ultra at nocomputerbutphone.blogspot.com , or simply google nocomputerbutphone one word.
7. Fallen1 (Posts: 285; Member since: 14 Nov 2014)
Note 4 front and HTC one M8 back without duo camera
8. TypicalGeek (Posts: 139; Member since: 19 Feb 2015)
Please be pressure sensitive stylus screen Z4 Ultra.
9. vuyonc (Posts: 1014; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
1080p 6 inch Z4 Ultra with huge battery and optically stabilised IMX230 camera please!
30. jcg1541 (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 Apr 2015)
6.7 inch please. It will end the debate about what size a phone and a tablet.
End the debate and people move on with real work in their respective profession. Save the economy. Grow our productivity.
I have the instruction about installing full desktop OS on 6.44 inch z ultra at nocomputerbutphone.blogspot.com or simply google nocomputerbutphone one word.
34. vuyonc (Posts: 1014; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
Well, that's just my personal preference. Around 6 inches is comfortable enough for productivity, some one handed usage and media consumption for me. The Note 4 is great but it's not a big enough jump from my current phone.
10. Kruze (Posts: 1285; Member since: 30 Dec 2014)
Holy s**t! Is that picture showing the Z4 Ultra? I hope it's real.
13. willywanta (Posts: 291; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
i'm eager to see what z4 ultra will look like
14. BLSEOTB (Posts: 332; Member since: 24 Mar 2015)
No phone should have a screen greater than 5.8"
17. TypicalGeek (Posts: 139; Member since: 19 Feb 2015)
No phone should have a screen larger than 5.8" diagonally? Before Samsung starts making one? Anything above 5.5" isn't a phone, it's called "phablet".
27. jcg1541 (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 Apr 2015)
No phone should have a screen smaller than 6.4".
We use phone as a full desktop OS PC and it is with us 24x7 . Obsolete laptop/desktops , save money, save earth from pollution. Out law multiple devices per person. Limit to 1 device per person. Stimulate innovation of using 1 phone to do every thing, grow the economy. Keep citizens ultra mobile, ready to go to gym to do pullups/pushes while the full desktop OS PC is in the wallet. Improve citizen health. Grow economy.
Instruction of installing full desktop OS on xperia z ultra 6.44inch is at nocomputerbutphone.blogspot.com , or simply google nocomputerbutphone one word.
31. jcg1541 (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 Apr 2015)
Humans grow taller every generation. No phone should have a screen smaller than 6.7" for our children. Humans become more mobile every generation. Our children will not juggle around with a laptop, a tablet, and a phone. Our children will be athletes , just a phone in the packet , gym everyday, figure out things while jogging and the big screenphone is ready to take notes while catching up breath.
Don't be on the wrong side of history. Use the 6.7 inch phone as a full desktop OS PC.
18. kobainez (Posts: 429; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
E6683 is not Z4 with 2k but the q4 flagship. The reason is the flagship for q1 2014 is the Xperia Z2 with the model number D65XX same as the recent Z4 E6533. The Q4 2014 flagship is Z3 with the model number D66XX and its the same as E6683. The E6683 is the q4 flagship of 2015 and it's confirmed from my explanation.
28. jcg1541 (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 Apr 2015)
Thanks for the myth-debunked. So, is the q4 flagship the large screen ultra? What will be z4 ultra's size?
20. DeusExCellula (Posts: 1112; Member since: 05 Oct 2014)
Concept looks like a Note 4 had a baby with an M9 and Sony adopted it...
32. jcg1541 (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 Apr 2015)
It should be a phone that ends all other personal devices. Out law personal laptops/computers, and only use 1 phone to do everything. It will save citizens time. The work needed to allow 1 phone to do everything will create jobs and grow economy.
It should end debates about what screen size is a phone and what size is a tablet. Because 1 person can have only 1 device, it will be simply called "the device".
33. My1cent (Posts: 345; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
If the Compact one is the same size as the Z3C with no glass back but metal/aluminum.
36. czvezda (Posts: 31; Member since: 21 Apr 2015)
6.4 inches?!?!??! Too big and impractical for a phone and too small for a tablet.
37. TPenn (Posts: 47; Member since: 18 Apr 2015)
Z4 Compact is what i'm waiting for!! I got Z3C
39. ozbolt (Posts: 45; Member since: 26 Nov 2014)
Let's see if Z4C will be able to win over Z3C
41. JKauzer (Posts: 32; Member since: 10 Jan 2015)
I want the Z4 Compact,commenting from my Z3C
42. ESilber (Posts: 49; Member since: 01 Feb 2015)
I'm thinking to get the "real flagship international version, as opposed to Japan exclusive version" Z4 or Z4 Compact.
44. azene (unregistered)
z4c gonna beat ip6 lol
45. justForTheRecord (Posts: 51; Member since: 17 Jan 2015)
Wanted a Z3 Compact but Verizon failed ... maybe they will get the Z4 Compact? < fingers crossed >
47. emperius (Posts: 17; Member since: 19 Dec 2014)
Anything larger than 4.99" should be banned. Tired of it.