So, here's the deal: we took some of the best cameraphones around and went to do a new camera comparison. However, wouldn't it be fun if we do a quick blind camera comparison first, before publishing the whole thing, along with all the expert analysis and ratings? Yep, that's exactly what we're going to do!
Below you'll find three of the scenes we've chosen for our new camera comparison. However, the names of the phones that have been used to take the pictures will remain hidden, so that all possible bias can be factored out before making the decision. There is a poll at the end of the article where you'll be able to vote for the cameraphone that you think has done the best job overall.
Note: We've scaled all images to 13 megapixels and removed all EXIF data so that you can't identify the phones.
Tip: Use the 'Fullscreen' option in the upper right corner of the gallery to view the images more comfortably!
Phonearena pollssort by
- Which cameraphone do you like best?
- LG G2 2.64% (141 votes) (141 votes)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 20.91% (1117 votes) (1117 votes)
- Apple iPhone 5c 1.52% (81 votes) (81 votes)
- Apple iPhone 5s 11.4% (609 votes) (609 votes)
- Nokia Lumia 1020 62.17% (3322 votes) (3322 votes)
- HTC One 1.37% (73 votes) (73 votes)