Black 16GB Google Nexus 5 officially sells out
1. NoComment (Posts: 9; Member since: 29 Sep 2013)
Lucky me, got it in from the ups guy last Friday
2. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
How many units they sell for this first wave?
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
NEXUS BEST ANDROID PHONE on the market wish i could of hold out till it launches ill buy the 32gb
4. greathero1 (Posts: 563; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
I got mine a full 3 weeks ahead of schedule so I'm all smiles. Also agreeing with InspectorGadget80 too. I love this phone! Just put my HTC One and Nexus 4 on Craigslist!
5. camera531 (Posts: 343; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
It's ridiculous that it's so hard to get a new Nexus. The Nexus 7 is the best value for a tablet, and they're easy to buy. Google also promised that this wouldn't happen again after the N4 disaster, but here we are again! The iPhone isn't even this ridiculous!
7. andynaija (Posts: 824; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
At least the shortage didn't happen as fast as it did with the Nexus 4.
6. orca99 (Posts: 87; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
Only in the U.S. In other countries' Play stores, they're still available.
8. DimitriTech (unregistered)
;( its been too long.. i want mine already, but mine wont ship until the 22nd.. and i bought mine the same day it released, only at night.. why did my check have to come in so late!?