Best wearable of MWC 2016
1. tedkord (Posts: 10705; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
That's actually a nice looking watch. Hope it's function is equal to it's aesthetics.
9. NonFanBoy (Posts: 146; Member since: 28 May 2015)
But full blown android on a smart watch..battery life is gonna take a big hit.
2. Landon (Posts: 430; Member since: 07 May 2015)
I wish the Vívoactive HR wasn't so ugly and bulky. :(
8. remyrz (Posts: 203; Member since: 28 Oct 2010)
yea the reason is the new hr sensor... i have the first vivoactive and i love it, but i kinda would want that sensor on it.. so.. that's the price we have to pay until they make a smaller HR sensor
3. GreenMan (Posts: 1016; Member since: 09 Nov 2015)
That Haier Watch looks promising...
A nice blend of past & future...
Perfect for an old hipster, like me who like Typewriters, mechanical watches and smoke of his 1973 2-Stroke Yamaha RD350!
If only Rolex star Rollin' smartwatches...!
Although, that would be a extremely cold day in hell, though!
6. ibend (Posts: 3907; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
nice watch.. and user can store lots of mp3 on those 8GB storage.. but will they make android wear version of it?
7. Inotamira (Posts: 173; Member since: 06 Feb 2016)
Damn that haier looks nice...but no mobile connectivity is just a deal breaker with the setup I want.