Asus may not build the next Nexus 7
1. Tsoliades (Posts: 211; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
There was a Nexus 7 just released a little while ago. Why are we already talking about the next one?
2. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5474; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Maybe because there already is rumor about the future? (rhetorical question)
4. Shatter (Posts: 1999; Member since: 29 May 2013)
It will be octacore snapdragon + over 400ppi screen, 3gb of ram and it will be running android 5.0
3. jjjsong (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
That's good news to me... Asus build quality is just not very good imo.
5. Shatter (Posts: 1999; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Actually the higher end asus android tablets are some of the best quality tablets for android. On the Nexus devices they cut corners to make it worth making. If it was super high build quality it would not be profitable.
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6276; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Just glad I skipped the 2nd gen wait for a good manufacturer to prouce the NEXUS TABLET.
10. jove39 (Posts: 1265; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Which Asus device you are talking about? I am pretty much happy with Nexus7 2013 build quality.
6. JMartin22 (Posts: 770; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Nexus devices are hardly profitable to manufacturers really. Since they're aimed at selling as many as possible to people to get them to view ad content. It's not hard to understand why a company would want to profit more off of their own native products than subbing to be a proxy for a product like Google's Nexus line up.