Asus Transformer Book Trio runs both Windows and Android, houses two different Intel CPUs and batteries
2. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Intel and AMD in tablets is the future. This is where arms long trip to the depths of hell begin.
3. esperanza (Posts: 49; Member since: 23 Mar 2013)
omg Actually I've been thinking about this type of device all the way. tablet + laptop rendezvous for Android + windows. The spec and reasonable price is also awesome. Good job Asus. I want it!
5. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Just an idea it might not be possible but could you also install ubuntu on this and do a tri boot?
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
wow, ASUS is announcing some kickass stuff right now!
i might suggest to my dad that he gets this because he needs a new Laptop and a Tablet. o:
6. nlbates66 (Posts: 327; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
if windows cannot use the Atom or Android cannot use the i7 when wanted it's a complete waste...
even so, the separate operating systems in a device thing is a waste in itself. I hate needing to reboot.
7. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Windows can run off atom, the i7 can run android x86 but thats a bit overkill you would get like 120k in antutu. I'm sure some of the geniuses over at XDA will get it running android on the i7 if the device is rootable.
13. nlbates66 (Posts: 327; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
your missing my point, yes Windows can run on atom, but will this machine be setup in a matter to allow such at will?
8. red_fox (unregistered)
And what is the resolution ???
9. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
11.6" 1080 IPS screen.
This monster also has a 1tb hard drive and a 64gb SSD! Why did PA leave this out!!!
15. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1023; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I like this idea. I hope that the specs and battery life are good enough to handle both Windows 8 and Android
17. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
I would so get this! Depends on the price though, but other than that, there is nothing that can match the way that tablet has been built :D