10 weird iPhone 5s cases that will make your beloved handset unrecognizable
Of course, not everyone likes smartphone cases. But lots of users just feel like something’s missing if their handset is naked and not protected against eventual drops and scratches. So, if you’re one of these users, you have an iPhone 5s, and want a case unlike most of the options out there, we might have just what you need.
Each and every iPhone 5s case that we’re presenting below will definitely draw attention, essentially making your Apple device unrecognizable (at least when viewed from behind). Most of them are also compatible with the older iPhone 5.
10 weird iPhone 5s cases
1. Giant Isopod Case for iPhone 5s / 5
2. GIZMON iCA5 Case for iPhone 5s / 5
3. 3D Sexy Lips Silicon Protective Case for iPhone 5s / 5
4. iMeshi Japanese Food (Unagi) Case for iPhone 5s / 5
5. iMeshi Japanese Food (Nikujaga) Case for iPhone 5s / 5
6. iMeshi Chocolate Cake Case for iPhone 5s / 5
7. Bunny Shaped Queue Case for iPhone 5s / 5c / 5
8. Teddy Bear case for iPhone 5S / 5 / 5C / 4s
9. Perfume Bottle TPU Case for iPhone 5S / 5
10. Dokkiri Hand Case for iPhone 5s / 5
1. xondk (Posts: 99; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
I think weird is an understatement..
Don't get me wrong weird has its place and can be fun and good, but....these covers...
21. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2962; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
It looks like definite proof that the radiation has leaked out of Fukushima and is all over Japan...
2. BattleBrat (Posts: 1070; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I'll just have my OtterBox Commuter case in black and my Martin Fields screen protector Thanks
7. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I don't get what's so lovely about OtterBox. They are just super bulky and ugly. And I'm sure that any case would give the same protection if you just drop the phone.
10. BattleBrat (Posts: 1070; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
The commuter is the slimmer one, it made my RAZR roughly as thick as a Droid x so the commuters arent bad, And they are quite protective, kept my RAZR going for 2 1/2 years until the M8 replaced it. Although when I had my iphone 4s I used the Apple bumper and invisible shield extreme front and back, now that was one slim solution.
13. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 816; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Been using Momax iCase Pros without screen protector for the last three years on my last three phones and all of them looks like new at the time of getting replaced. Not to mention they are way slimmer than Otterbox's cases.
14. Sauce (unregistered)
Words of advice. Ditch Otter Box and get LifeProof. Way better than any Otter Box.
15. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I've been running my Nokia N9 for over 2 years. I've never used screen protectors or cases. Just some really small scratches on the display and the body of the phone is pretty much undamaged.
17. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3197; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
No i dont use any sh*ty cases, but screen protectors are a must for me. I can compromise a bit clarity over permanent scratches on glass... Also there are many crystal clear screen protectors at amazon.
26. Epicness1o1 (Posts: 208; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Urban Armor Gear,superb design,awesome protection,not too big in hands
31. Diezparda (Posts: 208; Member since: 23 Oct 2013)
that's why iPhone was quite popular there, it has so many case option and not to mention the phone it self was beautiful.
6. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3197; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Japan.... Nothing more can be expected.
Why these iFans ruin this beautiful phone with ugly plastic cases.
8. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 309; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
What in the foreign hell?? I thought the creepy factor was at its peak when I saw the isopod and the sushi case. But the hand case... you'd probably get begged to take it off. I'm all about creativity, but some Japanese sh*t leaves you with your head sideways for a while.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 11131; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Very luscious indeed bro. Nicest part of a chicks face IMHO.
24. quakan (Posts: 1177; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I guess it could make for good target practice
34. Dastrix (Posts: 587; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Well said! Didn't notice until you mentioned it.
12. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 919; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Wow, I think I will stick to Element cases, thank you very much.
25. quakan (Posts: 1177; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
The fleshlight iPad case is truly for those forever alone and you can share it with all your buddies. Lol
33. Dastrix (Posts: 587; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
OMG I honestly thought you were joking, just looked it up LMAO!
18. fzacek (Posts: 1627; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
The food cases actually look cool and realistic. If I had one of those food cases, I would just lay my phone face down on the table and everyone that comes by would be tricked into thinking that it is real food...
23. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2962; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
At least no one would be as likely to steal the phone.
19. Neo_Huang (Posts: 376; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
My friend's girlfriend has the lip case. I always wonder how it fits in her pocket.
22. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2962; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
The missing case for the iPhone is one that includes someone's missing finger. Fake missing finger, that is.
27. techloverNYC (Posts: 400; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I came to the conclusion that Japanese ppl don't need the back camera, hence they design their cases with the back covered. All the Japanese ppl need is the front camera for selfies (peace sign,duck face,etc). None of these cases can fit in a normal jean pocket comfortably.
28. hurrycanger (Posts: 1091; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Yeah because obviously all Japanese people use the cases that have no hole for the back camera... -_-
32. Andrewtst (Posts: 314; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Only in Japan! I don't said it weird but cute.
35. tiara6918 (Posts: 1395; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The weirdest and creepiest of them all is this-http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z_dcuaiuC9c/UTawhKCXMhI/AAAAAAAAh40/CIFhM3ywA-M/s1600/t-ara%2Bqri%2Bcute%2Bphoto.jpg
36. DisCHORD (Posts: 35; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
Hmm... The coolest case would have to be a vmoda vamp verza for 600$. Your getting more than just a case. It has a built in dac/amp (its basically a nerdy audio thing.)